Berne – Andermatt
July 3, 2020
One day race from Berne to Andermatt with 200 kilometers and close to 5'500 meters of elevation.
Number of participants limited to 500.
After the start in Berne the participants are set to head for the Bernese Oberland. Via Thun, Interlaken and Meiringen the participants are headed towards the Grimselpass in the twilight of the early morning. After the Grimselpass the riders also have to tackle both the Nufenenpass and the Passo San Gottardo. The Passo San Gottardo will be ridden over the old ascent the "Tremola".
The Time Table
The race is set to start at 04.00 a.m. The last participants are expected at around 2.30 p.m. in Andermatt.
Participants can race in the Single or Couples category. The Singles conquer the whole course by themselves without any outside help. The Couples consist of two riders that ride the whole course together. The couples do not have the right to have a support car with them.
– Chasing Cancellara microfibre cloth
– race course signage
– moto crew escort
– neutral race service at different checkpoints by Trophy Bike
– bib number
– luminous vest
– nutrition products on the start and along the course
– 5 nutrition refreshment points
– finisher beer
– dinner in Andermatt
– photo service
– finisher medal
– safekeeping and transport of valuables to Andermatt
– Shuttle Service from Berne to Andermatt (via Lucerne)